18 Bikes Cycle to Work Scheme - Tax free bikes via Cyclescheme and On Your Bike
We've done several bikes to take advantage of this, via various providers and direct with employers - this page is here as a bit of general info for those interested in getting involved.
- The "Cycle To Work" is a government initiative, allowing an employer to lease a bike of up to £1000 to an employee. Payments are made by salary sacrifice- you save the VAT, your income tax % and national insurance contributions from the monthly payments, along with the ease of paying it back monthly!
- That £1000 bike could cost as little as £513 paid monthly at just £43 a month!
- We can work directly with an employer, or via one of the third party providers, such as Cyclescheme or On Your Bike We can't work with the Halfords scheme, sorry! Get in touch if your employer would like to get involved- working direct is far easier!
- The Cotic Roadrat has been a really popular choice for Cycle to Work - as an idea, the £1000 will get you a Roadrat plus Alfine hub gears- ideal commute bike!
- We're also open to ideas on bikes from the other brands we sell, so if you're interested and want some advice, just make contact and we can work some quotes out!
Here's a few useful links/a bit more reading: