2010 DT Swiss forks
We already have several backorders for the new DT Swiss forks range - which were expected in April - clearly this hasn't happened yet!
An update from the DT guys suggests that we have confirmed deliveries in around 2 weeks time. If you'd like to get stock from that first delivery - please contact us!
If you're not up to speed with the new range, then have a browse over on the shop site - it's a slightly confusing range, but here's a quick rundown
- XC and XRC give the lightweight 80 and 100mm race forks.
- XMC (Cross Mountain Carbon) - trail forks in 100/120/140mm travel options, firmer damping system with twinshot control. Carbon lowers
- XMM (Cross Mountain Magnesium) - as above, but with Magnesium lower and 15mm options. Cheaper too!
- EXC (Enduro Cross Carbon) - 130/150mm travel, plusher damping and all new launch control
- EXM (Enduro Cross MAgnesium) - again, as above, with Magnesium lower/15mm QR options. We think these'll be the key fork of the range!
All forks are all new for 2010, there's a new, super stiff Magnesium lower. 200 hour service intervals seem pretty good to us too!
Published Friday 30 April 2010