So – further to the news of our move, here’s some extra details and several reasons to pop over and see the new shop!
As of 3rd August, 18 Bikes will be at Unit 3, 8 Castleton Road, Hope (instead of the Old Stables, 8 Castleton Road) – as you may guess, that’s not far – just at the front of the courtyard. Far easier to spot, we’ll have a frontage on the main road – if you’ve been to the old shop, you walk past the new one to get there, so you can’t miss it! Contact details all remain the same.
As we’ve put a fair bit of work into the new shop, we’d like to get you guys through the door to see it and get an idea of how we’re running now.
- larger, better equipped workshop
- more extensive workshop storage (leave your bike with us!)
- customer bike storage (pop your bike inside while you browse the shop, perfect when out on a ride!)
- better laid out shop, you’ll actually see the stock!
- not one, but two proper changing rooms!
- hot water, heating and a toilet for staff – so we’ll all be even happier to boot!
Anyhow, the main point.
18% off! (almost) everything for 18 hours at 18 Bikes.
The shop reopens Friday 3rd August at 13.30. For the 18 hours of shop time after that, orders and invoices paid for in full will be at 18% off RRP.
- Applies to in the shop orders only (we want to get you all in the door to see the place!)
- Applies to in stock sales and order in items
- Must be paid, in full during the 18 hour period
- There will be some items we can’t offer this on (non stock brands for example) If we can, we will.
- Some items we already sell at better than 18% off. They’ll remain at the cheaper price!
- Some items will be EVEN MORE OFF – one offs, end of lines, old stock, used, ex demo, all sorts.
- Free flapjack (while stocks last)
Just as a reminder, here’s the opening hours so you can get in at the right time! As of Monday 6th, we’ll be back to normal, so get down over the weekend if you don’t want to miss out!
Friday 3rd August – open 13.30 – 17.30
Saturday 4th August – open 9.30 – 17.30
Sunday 5th August – open 10.00 – 16.00
Click here to see the map image a bit bigger
Published Monday 30 July 2012