Hope crankset option for HB160 bike orders
The 2019 Hope HB160 comes with a Sram X01 drivetrain, including the X01 carbon crankset.
Hope are offering their own crank as an upgrade. Due to the way that Sram sell drivetrains, that's as an additional crank -with Hope fitting the Sram crank and supplying the Hope crank separately for a dealer/customer to fit.
We can see quite a few HB160 customers wanting the Hope crank to match their bike, so we're offering to keep the Sram crank and swap to the Hope one for free - rather than the £285 upgrade price.
- Hope crank upgrade option for Hope HB160 bike orders
- Offered as a no cost swap for the Sram X01 carbon supplied as standard
- Includes Hope crank and Hope chainring (not pictured)
- Choice of colours
- Choice of 165, 170 or 175mm crank length
- Choice of 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36 or 38t chainring
Theme by InStijl Media