It's been teased for a while and although we don't have full details yet, we're starting to get some specs confirmed on the new HB916 from Hope!
- 160mm travel
- high pivot design with idler
- 27.5/29" or 29/29" options
- Due June 2022 onwards
Again, nothing's set in stone yet, but Hope have hinted at pricing;
- Complete bike Sram XO1/Ohlins/Hope components £7000
- Frame/shock package £3600
- Frame/shock/fork package £TBC
- Complete bike without drivetrain £TBC
(a great idea if you're after an AXS or Shimano setup, or have an existing drivetrain to use!)
We'll have more news from Hope in March/April, but please feel free to contact us if you'd like to be kept in the loop!
Theme by InStijl Media