Hope Fortus Wheels
Hope offer their excellent Pro 4 hubs built onto an assortment of rims. For mountain bikes, this range is called Fortus, with each model then having a number to identify the inner rim width.
- Fortus 23, XC and trail rim for 2.0 to 2.35" tyres
- Fortus 26, Trail and Enduro rim for 2.25" to 2.5" tyres
- Fortus 30, Enduro and Downhill rim for 2.4 to 2.8" tyres
- Fortus 35, Enduro rim for 2.5 to 3.0" tyres
All of these rims are offered laced to the Pro 4 hub
- Machined laced and built, then hand finished in house at Hope, Barnoldswick
- 32h J-bend lacing, Sapim Race double butted spokes
- Tubeless compatible
- 100 and 110 front spacings, QR, 15, 20mm options
- 135, 142, rear 148mm spacings, QR or 12mm as appropriate.
- 150mm spacing option for Fortus 30
- Freehub options - Shimano Aluminium, Shimano Steel, Sram XD. Shimano Microspline (Jan 2020 onwards)
- hub colour options, Black/Silver/Red/Blue/Purple/Orange
All Pro 4 Fortus wheels are priced as follows, with 10% discount
- Front £160 £144
- Rear £265 £238
With so very many options, we've chosen not to list everything on the online shop - simply email or phone us to order. We keep common Fortus 26 and 30 options in stock (Black) - with others to order. Lead time is typically only 3-4 days from Hope.
Hope include tubeless rim tape and valves with all Fortus wheels. We clean the rim and fit the tape and valves, so your wheels are ready to setup tubeless right from the off!