An all new fork from DT Swiss, featuring a position-sensitive damper - rather than the usual speed-sensitive.
DT have started completely from scratch with the new F 535 One range, with nothing moving over from the previous ranges.
The main difference is a move to a position-sensitive, rather than speed-sensitive damper. This has allowed DT to fine tune different characteristics at difference points in the fork travel;
- low compression damping for the first 30% of damping - small bump sensitivity
- increasing compression damping for 30-50% travel for support
- higher compression damping for 50-100% travel for mid stroke support and bottom out resistance
On the spring side of things, a coil assistance give much lower breakaway force for the initial portion of travel - a plush feel right out of the box.
There's some well thought out details to finish things off, including;
- custom bolt in mudguard included
- RWS skewer with removable head and integrated T10 tool
- cover caps and recessed adjusters for a neat and clean look
- Crown adjust version (non-remote) with Open/Drive/Lock modes
- 27.5" or 29"/27.5"+ versions
- 130/140/150/160mm travel options
- 15 x 110mm (Boost) axle spacing
- Tapered steerer
- 44mm offset (27.5)
- 51mm offset (29/27.5+)
- 2020g (27.5 model)
- 2090g (29/27.5+ model)
- MAx tyre size 27.5 x 2.8" (27.5 model)
- Max tyre size 29 x 2.8" or 27.5 X 3.0" (29/27.5+ model)
- Includes Mudguard, RWS axle with tool, service kit and top cap/bolt
Theme by InStijl Media