Evening class - Tubeless tyreDate : 13/12/2019
Tubeless tyre workshop evening class
We're back with our Workshop evening classes. Running from our shop in Hope, we provide drinks and snacks before heading into the workshop to learn!
This is the Tubeless tyre class, so we'll be including;
- an explanation of UST and tubeless ready (TR)
- tubeless tape, valves and sealant
- initial installation of a tubeless tyre
- how to repair a tubeless tyre (patches, inner tube or Dynaplug?)
We begin with a runthrough and explanation, before you get your hands dirty too! Bring your own wheels/tyres along and you can work on those too!
- Meet at the shop from 17.30 onwards
- Class begins at 18.00
- Includes refreshments
- All tooling and equipment provided
- Materials provided for example wheels/tyres.
- Tubeless tape/valves/sealant available for purchase if converting your wheels/tyres, with discounts on the night!
- 6 students per class
In addition to this class, we're planning to run the following courses through the Winter/Spring.
- drivetrain setup/adjustment
- disc brake setup
- basic map reading and route planning
- others TBC
Please contact us to be added to the mailing list for all future classes.
We've had requests for Women's only evening classes - please email us if this is something that you'd be interested in.