Tubeless tyre workshop evening class
We're back with our Workshop evening classes. Running from our shop in Hope, we provide drinks and snacks before heading into the workshop to learn!
- an explanation of UST and tubeless ready (TR)
- tubeless tape, valves and sealant
- initial installation of a tubeless tyre
- how to repair a tubeless tyre (patches, inner tube or Dynaplug?)
We begin with a runthrough and explanation, before you get your hands dirty too! Bring your own wheels/tyres along and you can work on those too!
- Meet at the shop from 17.30 onwards
- Class begins at 18.00
- Includes refreshments
- All tooling and equipment provided
- Materials provided for example wheels/tyres.
- Tubeless tape/valves/sealant available for purchase if converting your wheels/tyres, with discounts on the night!
- 6 students per class
- drivetrain setup/adjustment
- disc brake setup
- basic map reading and route planning
- others TBC
Please contact us to be added to the mailing list for all future classes.
We've had requests for Women's only evening classes - please email us if this is something that you'd be interested in.
Theme by InStijl Media