Our most popular shoe, spot on for trail riding!
The Freerider Contact sits at the top of the Freerider range and uses Five Ten's super sticky VXi rubber. The flat section on the sole allows pedal pins to dig into the rubber, while allowing easy re positioning while unweighting.
If you'd prefer a more conventional sole, then the Impact VXi is well worth a look. Although it's aimed at the DH market, we've found it popular with trail riders too.
The shape is a little more fitted than the Impact, with a slightly smaller toe box.
- Contact sole, with flat section for pedal pins
- Stealth Mi6 rubber, super grippy!
- Toe cap protection
- Stiff, compression moulded EVA mid-sole
- Low profile, performance fit.
- Rip-resistant side panels (almost like sail-cloth)
Theme by InStijl Media