The Float DPX2 sits between the DPS and X2 models - lighter than an X2 but with more features than the DPS.
We include free Shockwiz hire with all Fox fork or shock purchases. We can arrange this alongside a purchase, but would usually suggest 2-3 months of riding to get a base setting yourself. Please get in touch with us if this is something you'd like to arrange.
- Dual piston system (DPS)
- Open/Medium/Firm settings
- X2 damper architecture
- Extra Volume (EVOL) air can
- Factory version with Kashima finish
- Metric Trunnion sizes
- Lever actuated Open, Medium, Firm modes- Open mode adjust tuning range (10 clicks)- Rebound- Air spring pressure
Sizes (Trunnion fit Metric)
- 185 x 50mm- 185 x 52.5mm- 185 x 55mm- 205 x 60mm- 205 x 62.5mm- 205 x 65mm
Theme by InStijl Media