Hope Tech 3 X2 Rear Brake - NO ROTOR"Color: PURPLE","Size: Right"
Hope’s brakes are machined, anodised and assembled in-house at their factory in Barnoldswick. They offer a range of levers and calipers, so you can choose the one best suited to you.
The Tech 3 X2 matches the Tech 3 master cylinder to the X2 caliper. The lever gives separate reach and bite point adjustments.
The X2 caliper is the lighter of those offered by Hope, with a 2-piston setup.
This listing includes lever/caliper/hose, pre-assembled and bled. You’ll need to add rotor and caliper adaptor (where required)
- The Tech 3 X2 brake takes the performance of the award winning Mini and sheds a few more precision grams without compromising on power and modulation
- Tech 3 lever offers genuine bite point and reach adjustment without tools
- Standard (black) hose
- Uses post mount, 9.74 caliper with adapters to suit all mount options
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Wide angle hose connector mount
- Top entry pad fitting
- Shimano I-Spec A shifters can be fitted directly to lever body. Separate direct mounts also available for Shimano I Spec 2 & Sram shifters
- Anodised finish for durability
- Available to fit 140, 160,180, 183, 200 & 203mm rotors
- Weight from: 249g (standard hose)