Sram X01 Eagle AXS groupset
Sram MTB goes wireless with all new AXS! The drivetrain giant has taken the 12 speed Eagle system and added a super neat wireless mech and shifter.
Eagle AXS is available as an XC race orientated XX! setup, or X01 for a more Enduro focus. This is the X01 groupset, just add a bottom bracket and you're all set!
- AXS rear mech/derailleur
- AXS controller
- Eagle X01 12 speed 10-50t cassette (fits XD freehub body)
- Eagle X01 chain
- Eagle X01 AXS Crankset with 34t chainring
- Battery for rear mech
- 1 hour charger
- All new wireless AXS X01 rear derailleur with removable rechargeable battery
- 12 speed, compatible with all current Eagle cassettes
- Quick and easy setup (bolt it a on and set limits and B tension!)
- New lower profile sits tucked inboard compared to mechanical Eagle
- Shorter cage gives 10mm more ground clearance
- Increased chain wrap
- Instantaneous shifts, even under load
- Overload clutch tucks the mech away under impact, to avoid damage to the motor and internals - then pops itself back into the gear you were in before
- Wireless controller
- 3 touchpoints (buttons) that are user configurable. Control upshift, downshift or Reverb AXS.
- power save mode with one-click wakeup
Theme by InStijl Media