an overview of kit changes, new models and colours!
Alongside the 2019 Bronson and 5010 launch, we see a whole host of changes to the rest of the range - build kits, colours or both (depending on model)
Here's a little bit of an overview, just to put things all in one place.
- New 5010 and Bronson!
- XX1 builds now Reserve only
- New Carbon C S Kit Reserve option
- no Carbon C XE kit
- New Blur Carbon CC Trail kit options - with 110mm fork, bigger tyres and dropper seatpost
- No 27.5"+ option for Tallboy or Hightower
- 2 colour options on Chameleon
- New S kit option for Chameleon builds
- R kits move to NX Eagle
- New 37mm Reserve rim option, for 2.4 - 3.0" tyre. 2.6" ideal
- move to Code rather than Guide brakes
Santa Cruz model overview
- 5010, all new! Matt Black & Grey or Gloss Lilac
- Bronson, all new! Matt Grey or Matt Turquoise
- Tallboy, new colours - Oxblood or Green & Blue
- Hightower, new colours - Matt Black & Red or Gloss Mustard & Green
- Hightower LT, new colours - Clay & Black or Matt Baby Blue & Gold
- Blur, no colour changes. New XTR Kit and new trail kits on CC bikes
- Highball, no changes
- Nomad, new colours - Gloss Red & Black or Matt Black & Light green
- V10 - no V10 for the rest of 2018! Watch this space..
- Jackal, no changes
- Stigmata, no changes
- Chameleon, new colours - Red or Green. New S build kit option
Juliana gets a revamp too, with blockier decals and new colours. Furtado and Roubion (5010 and Bronson equivalents respectively) are all new too, with the same new details.
We also see Aluminium versions of most Juliana models (other than the Strega), to better match the Santa Cruz range.
- Furtado, all new version - new colour - Pinot
- Roubion, all new version - new colour - Sage
- Joplin, new colour - Dijon
- Strega, new colour - Cerulean (no, me neither, but it's lovely!)
We're adding full details and photos to our website as soon as possible, but in the meantime these two links are your best bet for pictures and details.
We can take orders NOW, so give us a shout if you'd like to discuss anything in terms of a quote or custom build.