With Coronavirus dominating most of the world's minds and media, here's our update on what's happening here at 18 Bikes.
As of 24th March, we're open - but it's a long way from business as usual.
- Open for pre-arranged servicing and essential purchases only
- Priority, discounted servicing for NHS staff and carers
- Strictly one customer in the shop at a time
- Closed weekends until further notice
- Open 9.30 - 17.30 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
On the mail order side of things, it's much more normal. You can order from the website which shows our current stock. We're a long way from having everything we sell listed, so please ask if there's something you're after.
We're shipping with DPD Local for larger items, with Royal Mail 1st class for smaller deliveries. Collection cut off time varies day to day, but is typically around 3pm. We'll post the expected collection time on Instagram stories each day, whenever possible.
Simply put, don't be a stranger - get in touch to chat. We can talk bike parts, builds, or just have a general natter. Email and phone are best, but we'll keep an eye on our social media channels too.
Email [email protected]
Phone 01433 621111