As well as working for us, Leo and his Dad own KOM - their own hub company, so this was an obvious starting point for the build. Leo's then continued the build with a bias towards UK brands and manufacturers.
- KOM Xeno hubs, DT EX471 rims, DT Competition spokes
- Rockshox Pike DJ, 110mm travel, custom graphics
- Hope Evo crankset and bottom bracket
- Hope Tech 3 E4 front brake
- Chris King headset
- Burgtec Enduro stem, Bryceland bars and Minnaar grips
- Burgtec Penthouse MkV pedals
- Gusset S2 saddle and seatpost
- Schwalbe Billy Bonkers tyres
All photos by Dan Hearn
Quite a build, I'm sure you'll agree! As ever, just give us a shout if you'd like a quote for your next build.