2018 Fox Shock Float DPX2 Factory
The perfect trail shock?
The Float DPX2 sits between the DPS and X2 models - lighter than an X2 but with more features than the DPS.
We include free Shockwiz hire with all Fox fork or shock purchases. We can arrange this alongside a purchase, but would usually suggest 2-3 months of riding to get a base setting yourself. Please get in touch with us if this is something you'd like to arrange.
- Dual piston system (DPS)
- Open/Medium/Firm settings
- X2 damper architecture
- Extra Volume (EVOL) air can
- Factory version with Kashima finish
- Lever actuated Open, Medium, Firm modes
- Open mode adjust tuning range (10 clicks)
- Air spring pressure
- 7.25 x 1.75 (185 x 44mm)
- 7.5 x 2 (190 x 51mm)
- 7.875 x 2 (200 x 51mm)
- 7.875 x 2.25 (200 x 57mm)
- 8.5 x 2.5 (216 x 63mm)